Pages

Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentines Day??

I don’t really know what to say about valentines day besides I keep getting people sending me sympathy texts…yeh…story of my life, but this time they have a good reason. ‘bout a week ago, no wait, two weeks ago, my boyfriend, well now ex, broke up with me…eh its cool. Is it sad to say I saw it coming?…
But yeh, I keep getting sympathy texts, like “Happy Valentines Day!…Oh I’m sorry I forgot…” and I’m like, psshhh its cool…Valentines Day is blown wayyyy out of proportion and in my opinion the only good part of V-day was when you were in elementary school and you got to make the mailboxes and everyone in your class HAD to give you something…and the free candy was ALWAYS a plus. Haha, ahhh those were the days…way back when people were obligated to be nice to you. :]
Maybe I’m just jaded…back in school I was never the most popular, I didn’t date anyone on the football team, heck my school didn’t even have a football team! So when kids would pass out Valentines, or get those stupid Love-Grams er whatever, I never got any…maybe once…and I think it was from my parents…so in my mind, Valentines Day has always been like a giant popularity contest…an annoying-never-ending-rubbing-it-in-your-face-we’re-happy-and-you’re-not popularity contest…yep I’m definitely jaded.
Enough of that though…hows your day been? Talk to meh people.
-Rachel ;)))

No comments:

Post a Comment